Are Pole Dancing Poles Worth The Effort
Pole dancing poles help you keep fit in a healthy and fun way. If recently you’ve found going to the gym a bit monotonous, then you can try out pole dancing. Not only will this work for you but also provide much flexibility to your exercise program, pole dancing is not for everyone and seems to be courting some hilarious stories in he media, check out this story!
Literally everyone can learn pole dancing but what you have to do is to ensure that you get the right pole dancing poles for your home. There are a number of products available in the market and therefore you’ve got to pay keen attention while making this decision.So, what are the factors that will guide you to choose the right poles for pole dancing?
Check out our review on the x pole xpert the No 1 product of it’s kind
Tips For Purchasing Your Dancing Poles
Big Brands Don’t Lie. The foremost thing when it comes to choosing the right pole dancing poles for home is the brand. There are many popular brands worth trying out. Exercise your consumer sovereignty and find out the one which suits you the most. Beware of cheap stripper poles as they are rarely useful for health and fitness purposes.
Do you need a Permanent or Removable Pole Dancing Pole? Removable pole dance poles are quite ideal especially for people who want to use them anywhere within the house. On the other hand, the permanent pole dancing pole can only be used from one fixed location. Each one of them has got unique benefits but it all depends with your preferences.
Removable pole dance poles are quite ideal due to their flexibility. Permanent dancing poles are on the other hand better when it comes to the security of the pole
Generally, poles come in two diameters i.e 45mm (1.74′) and 50mm (2′). Whenever you’re in doubt, always go for the 50mm diameter dancing poles. Basically, the 50 mm diameter poles are the standard poles meaning that you’ll never go wrong by selecting them. The thumb rule here is to first consider your weight. For example, if you’re light weight, the 45 mm diameter poles will be quite ideal for you.
You also need to consider the grip. If you have a small grip, then a 45 mm pole would be quite ideal for you. You can also check out the custom built pole dancing poles. These ones are provided by specific manufacturers who make them according to individual preferences. Though they might be expensive, these poles will surely give you a nice service.
There are two general sub-categories of dancing poles i.e spinning and static. Static poles are fixed at one point and do not rotate, they are therefore suitable for beginners. Though they cost slightly more than the spinning poles, they are quite stable and secure to use.
As for the spinning pole dancing poles, they can serve two purposes. You can use them as fixed poles while at the same time you can use them to rotate around. In simple words, these poles are the best of the worlds. Learners can use them as fixed poles and experts can use them to make advanced moves. So, it all boils down to you. How much do you want to learn with your dancing pole?
There is a wide range of choice when it comes to choosing the right coating for your dancing poles. Just as in the other cases this depends a lot on your personal preferences. One of the most common coatings that you’ll find is the chrome coating. Chrome coating gives the poles a silvery appearance and provides a good grip especially for beginners.
The titanium gold coated dancing poles give the dancing poles a gold-like appearance. Apart from providing a reliable grip, these poles have a premium appearance.Stainless steel pole finishes are also widely used. This gives the poles a shiny appearance though these poles are found to be more slippery than the others. If you are a beginner, this is not the right choice for you.
It is evident that the type of the coating plays a key role in determining the grip of the pole. Some people apply grip products to improve their grip. However, this is not advisable as it denies you the chance of perfecting your natural grip.
Tips for Installing Pole Dancing Poles
Installing your pole may seem hard but the following tips will help you do that in a hassle free manner.
- As far as the removable poles are concerned, you don’t have to worry much about their location in your room. This is because you can always disassemble them once you are done with your daily pole dance exercises. Most of these poles will also come with a simplified installation guide that you can rely on.
- Most dancing poles are also bottom loading. This basically means that they can be used on almost any type of floors and carpets. During the installation, ensure that your pole is secured against a ceiling joist. The ceiling joist is located on the hollow area of the ceiling and you can easily locate it.
- Once you locate the ceiling joist, there is no ladder required during the installation. You simply have to adjust the adjuster system which will help you adjust the pole height. Always adjust this height in proportion to the height of your room.
- In case you find that the height available is not enough for you, you can always buy an extension tube to increase it.
- Last but definitely not least, you need to leave enough space around the pole so as to accommodate all the moves. Ideally, these poles should be set up at the middle of the room.
As you can see, choosing the right dancing poles requires a lot of your attention. In the long run it’s all about your health and so you cannot afford to compromise on this decision. Pole dancing poles are indeed an ideal way to stay healthy naturally.